NSA: Tourneys: 1998: CSC
: Friday: Pictures
||CSC98 Pictures: Set 1|
All photos by Sherrie Saint John.
- Tim Anglin and Fern Lindzon at board 2
- Tremendous tournament workers: Mad Palazzo, Trevor Sealy, and Robin Pollock Daniel and their official table.
- Jeff Parsons vs. Adam Logan, 455-334 see commentary
- Shaun Goatcher's game and favorite play of the tournament, see commentary.
- John Chew uploading results to the event's web site.
- Billowing SCRABBLE® banner hanging outside the arched entrance of the historic Arts & Letters Club.
- Gene Tyszka
HASBRO is the owner of the registered
SCRABBLE® trademark in the United States and Canada. © 2001 HASBRO.
All rights reserved. "SCRABBLE® Brand Crossword Game" is the proper way to
refer to this unique group of word games and related properties marketed by
HASBRO. "SCRABBLE®" is not a generic term. To use it as such is not only
misleading but also does injustice to the company responsible for the trademark's
longtime popularity. All we ask is that when you mean SCRABBLE® Brand Crossword
Game, you say so.
The SCRABBLE® trademark is owned by J.W. Spear and Sons, PLC, a subsidiary of
Mattel, Inc. outside of the United States and Canada.
For more information about SCRABBLE®
or the NSA, or to comment on or correct the contents of this page,
To report technical difficulties in reading this page,
please contact webmaster
John Chew at: