NSA: Tourneys: 1998: CSC
: Friday: Pictures
||CSC98 Pictures: Set 2|
All photos by Sherrie Saint John.
- James Cherry upsets Joel Wapnick, 483-358 see commentary
- Checking out the results: Siri Tillekerante, Don Malcolm, Linda Espallardo, and Leah Katz (profile).
- Lisa Kessler vs. Randall Thomas (her win, 362-334). Leah Katz in background.
- Zev Kaufman over Glenn Dunlop, 334-306, see commentary
- Glenn Dunlop vs. Zev Kaufman. Note Zev's sabbath assistant, Ron Manson.
HASBRO is the owner of the registered
SCRABBLE® trademark in the United States and Canada. © 2001 HASBRO.
All rights reserved. "SCRABBLE® Brand Crossword Game" is the proper way to
refer to this unique group of word games and related properties marketed by
HASBRO. "SCRABBLE®" is not a generic term. To use it as such is not only
misleading but also does injustice to the company responsible for the trademark's
longtime popularity. All we ask is that when you mean SCRABBLE® Brand Crossword
Game, you say so.
The SCRABBLE® trademark is owned by J.W. Spear and Sons, PLC, a subsidiary of
Mattel, Inc. outside of the United States and Canada.
For more information about SCRABBLE®
or the NSA, or to comment on or correct the contents of this page,
To report technical difficulties in reading this page,
please contact webmaster
John Chew at: