NSA: Tourneys: 1998: CSC
: Saturday: Pictures
||CSC98 Pictures: Set 4|
- Gene Rawlins loses to Shaun Goatcher, 379-446, see commentary
- word runners in their between rounds floor show
- Bernard Gottlieb's win over Fran Silver, 392-382, see commentary
- Linda Gomes' championship manicure!
- Albert Hahn's win over Zev Kaufman, 476-442, see commentary
- Randall Thomas trying to see if the truth was out there on his finished game board.
- James Cherry's win over Jeff Fleetham. 430-367, see commentary
HASBRO is the owner of the registered
SCRABBLE® trademark in the United States and Canada. © 2001 HASBRO.
All rights reserved. "SCRABBLE® Brand Crossword Game" is the proper way to
refer to this unique group of word games and related properties marketed by
HASBRO. "SCRABBLE®" is not a generic term. To use it as such is not only
misleading but also does injustice to the company responsible for the trademark's
longtime popularity. All we ask is that when you mean SCRABBLE® Brand Crossword
Game, you say so.
The SCRABBLE® trademark is owned by J.W. Spear and Sons, PLC, a subsidiary of
Mattel, Inc. outside of the United States and Canada.
For more information about SCRABBLE®
or the NSA, or to comment on or correct the contents of this page,
To report technical difficulties in reading this page,
please contact webmaster
John Chew at: