NSA: Tourneys: 1998: CSC
: Saturday: Pictures
||CSC98 Pictures: Round 9|
Photos: Sherrie Saint John
- Jim Nanavati defeats James Cherry, 403-383, see commentary.
- Shaun Goatcher's win against Craig Rowland, 409-332, see commentary.
- Kate Doe, board 1 annotator
- Fern Lindzon's win over Albert Hahn, 458-369, see commentary.
- Christina O'Sullivan's big win against Steve MacNeil, 548-301, see commentary.
- Randall Thomas's win against Joe Peters, 347-387, see commentary.
- James Cherry's fan club looking down on him at Table 2 from the Great Hall's balcony: (l-r) Alison, Melissa, Michael, and Connie.
- Jim Nanavati vs. James Cherry (fans at top of photo)
- Jakob Teitelbaum vs Glenn Dunlop (foreground); Adam Logan vs. Max Garfinkle (background)
- Jeff Fleetham vs. John Dafoe
HASBRO is the owner of the registered
SCRABBLE® trademark in the United States and Canada. © 2001 HASBRO.
All rights reserved. "SCRABBLE® Brand Crossword Game" is the proper way to
refer to this unique group of word games and related properties marketed by
HASBRO. "SCRABBLE®" is not a generic term. To use it as such is not only
misleading but also does injustice to the company responsible for the trademark's
longtime popularity. All we ask is that when you mean SCRABBLE® Brand Crossword
Game, you say so.
The SCRABBLE® trademark is owned by J.W. Spear and Sons, PLC, a subsidiary of
Mattel, Inc. outside of the United States and Canada.
For more information about SCRABBLE®
or the NSA, or to comment on or correct the contents of this page,
To report technical difficulties in reading this page,
please contact webmaster
John Chew at: