NSA: Tourneys: 1998: CSC
: Saturday: Pictures
||CSC98 Pictures: Round 10|
- West meets East: Siri Tillekeratne vs. Bernard Gotlieb
- Christina O'Sullivan and Lisa Kessler
- Jim Nanavati's win against Fern Lindzon, 498-305, see commentary.
- Joel Wapnick's big win against Tim Anglin, 523-317, see commentary.
- Christina O'Sullivan's winning board against Lisa Kessler, 385-352, see commentary.
- Linda Espallardo's 19-point win over Max Garfinkle, 411-392, see commentary.
- Hy Francis, filling out Zev Kaufman's paperwork, and Andrew Golding
- Wendy McGrath vs. Peter Teitelbaum (foreground); Glenn Mosher vs. Lynda Wise (background)
- Joel Wapnick discussing strategies with Christina O'Sullivan
HASBRO is the owner of the registered
SCRABBLE® trademark in the United States and Canada. © 2001 HASBRO.
All rights reserved. "SCRABBLE® Brand Crossword Game" is the proper way to
refer to this unique group of word games and related properties marketed by
HASBRO. "SCRABBLE®" is not a generic term. To use it as such is not only
misleading but also does injustice to the company responsible for the trademark's
longtime popularity. All we ask is that when you mean SCRABBLE® Brand Crossword
Game, you say so.
The SCRABBLE® trademark is owned by J.W. Spear and Sons, PLC, a subsidiary of
Mattel, Inc. outside of the United States and Canada.
For more information about SCRABBLE®
or the NSA, or to comment on or correct the contents of this page,
To report technical difficulties in reading this page,
please contact webmaster
John Chew at: