Back to NSC98 Tuesday Photos
NSC98 Tuesday Photos: Page 2
- Mark Landsberg vs. Alan Stern rematch
- Division 1, Round 18, Table 1: Lester Schonbrun 302 vs. Brian Cappelletto 478
Cappelletto bingoed NOTiONAL SANITATE AIRHOLES REROUTE to Lester's TOAdYING. Lester: "I'm sure there are far more interesting boards, this one is just pedestrian."
- Table 31: Mark Landsberg 448 vs. Alan Stern 421. Mark ate U, Alan the Q.
- Table 32: Mark Przybyszewski 374 vs. Dennis Kaiser 370.
- Matt Graham
- Division 1, Board 18: Jack Eichenbaum (NY) 396 vs. David Stone (NY) 354.
Eichenbaum bingoes ACTUATeD VIOLATES to Stone's sPECIAL and KNOTTIER.
- Randy Greenspan's opponent, J. Goard, feels the pressure. Also pictured: Steven Alexander and Avi Moss.
- Division 1, Table 57: Richie Lund 412 vs. Steve Oliger 366. Lund got away with phoney MERINGUED* through U and D.
- Division 1, Table 59: Susi Tiekert 489 vs. Ted Blevins 394. Tiekert hooks -E on Blevins' PFENNIG. Blevins has METATIVE* challenged off but bingoes STRUNTED INLAYER VARIANTS to Tiekert's SWAYeRS, MISKEPT (121).
- Calgary AB players Wayne Clifford, Mike Ebanks and Siri Tillekeratne
HASBRO is the owner of the registered
SCRABBLE® trademark in the United States and Canada. © 2011 HASBRO.
All rights reserved. "SCRABBLE® Brand Crossword Game" is the proper way to
refer to this unique group of word games and related properties marketed by
HASBRO. "SCRABBLE®" is not a generic term. To use it as such is not only
misleading but also does injustice to the company responsible for the trademark's
longtime popularity. All we ask is that when you mean SCRABBLE® Brand Crossword
Game, you say so.
The SCRABBLE® trademark is owned by J.W. Spear and Sons, PLC, a subsidiary of
Mattel, Inc. outside of the United States and Canada.
For more information about SCRABBLE® or the NSA, or to comment on or correct the contents of this page,
For information about SCRABBLE®
tournaments please visit our partner organization,
To report technical difficulties in reading this page,
please contact webmaster
John Chew at: