Back to NSC98 Wednesday Photos
NSC98 Wednesday Photos: Page 6
- Division 1, Table 40: Marty Gabriel (IL) 337 vs. Sam Kantimathi (CA) 437.
Kantimathi bingoes AsPIREd and BEAMIEST, along with REQUEST (130).
- Division 1, Table 39: Lynn Cushman (NY) 435 vs. Paul Avrin 295.
Cushman bingoes ATROPIN and AdVISERS; REMIX was hooked twice to make P-REMIX-T.
- Division 1 Leader Jim Bodenstadt and Board 1 Annotator Milt Wertheimer.
- Merrill Kaitz and Ron Tiekert fill out endgame paperwork, as Ann Sanfedele and Susi Tiekert look on.
- Christina O'Sullivan helping out her hard-working spouse, Division 3 Computer Guru Tobin Lathrop, by bringing him his lunch.
- Michigan players: Carol Ravichandran, Florence Laatz, Pat Badgley, Karrie Bowe, Mary Ellen Raleigh, Eve Jones, Dorothy Laws, Rosetta Brooks, Edna Miller, Tony Anzaldi, Jr., Tony Anzaldi, Sr., Dianne Thomas, Chuck Howe, Gary Moss, Virginia Hampton, Ron Hoekstra, Danny Kidd, Jim Wedell, Cheryl Cadieux, Kit Morehead, Don Wold, Ann McKinney, Jerome Boyd, Tobi Wikel, Chris Engle, Colleen Taylor, Ken Lambe, Marlene Boyda, Madelon Krissoff, John Terrell, Jim Peters.
- Michigan players
- Michigan players?
- Round 26, Brian Cappelletto vs. Sammy Okosagah, Ira Cohen at right.
HASBRO is the owner of the registered
SCRABBLE® trademark in the United States and Canada. © 2011 HASBRO.
All rights reserved. "SCRABBLE® Brand Crossword Game" is the proper way to
refer to this unique group of word games and related properties marketed by
HASBRO. "SCRABBLE®" is not a generic term. To use it as such is not only
misleading but also does injustice to the company responsible for the trademark's
longtime popularity. All we ask is that when you mean SCRABBLE® Brand Crossword
Game, you say so.
The SCRABBLE® trademark is owned by J.W. Spear and Sons, PLC, a subsidiary of
Mattel, Inc. outside of the United States and Canada.
For more information about SCRABBLE® or the NSA, or to comment on or correct the contents of this page,
For information about SCRABBLE®
tournaments please visit our partner organization,
To report technical difficulties in reading this page,
please contact webmaster
John Chew at: