Back to NSC 2000 Wednesday Photos
NSC 2000 Wednesday Photos: Page 7
- Players milling around division 1's boards 3 and 4. Adam Logan vs. Brian Cappelletto and Merrill Kaitz vs. Randy Hersom. I can identify from the front going clockwise: Mary Rhoades (division 1 & 2 leader), Ann Sanfedele, Bob Lundegaard, Burke Riely, Ben Withers, Marlon Hill, Amit Chakrabarti, Joe Edley, Leland Fidler, Peter Schwartzman, Mark Fidler, Steve Pellinen, and Rita Norr.
- Caption to follow
- Bill Menor vs. Mike Kelly (See commentary)
- Lynda Woods Cleary (See commentary)
- Division 4: Barbara Platt vs. Lynda Woods Cleary.
- Division 6, Table 1: Connie Creed vs. Joan Knobelsdorf, George Grant vs. Frances Gross, Andrea Ross-Greene overseeing results.
- Miriam Saldanha looking at her son Dean's scorecard, Ben Loiterstein and Norbert Saldanha.
- NSA Advisory Board: (front row) Joe Edley, (second row) Jerry Lerman, Sherrie Saint John, Diane Firstman, Steve Pellinen, Mark Morris, (third row) John D. Williams, Jr., Robert Kahn, Kaye Kiker, Ann Ferguson, Bernard Gotlieb, Wendell Smith and Siri Tillekeratne. Missing: Bonnie Rudolph.
- Paul Epstein at the piano, Bruce Adams singing "Stairway to Heaven" as Cheryl Cadieux and Kaye Kiker listen.
- Anagrams after hours: Ron Hoekstra, Peter Armstrong, Trey Wright, Mark Przybyszewski, John Babina, Amit Chakrabarti and Steve Oliger.
- Some Anagrams plays: KAHUNAS HALLOW EQUIVALENT POKIEST RECAPTURED REDIVISION.
HASBRO is the owner of the registered
SCRABBLE® trademark in the United States and Canada. © 2011 HASBRO.
All rights reserved. "SCRABBLE® Brand Crossword Game" is the proper way to
refer to this unique group of word games and related properties marketed by
HASBRO. "SCRABBLE®" is not a generic term. To use it as such is not only
misleading but also does injustice to the company responsible for the trademark's
longtime popularity. All we ask is that when you mean SCRABBLE® Brand Crossword
Game, you say so.
The SCRABBLE® trademark is owned by J.W. Spear and Sons, PLC, a subsidiary of
Mattel, Inc. outside of the United States and Canada.
For more information about SCRABBLE® or the NSA, or to comment on or correct the contents of this page,
For information about SCRABBLE®
tournaments please visit our partner organization,
To report technical difficulties in reading this page,
please contact webmaster
John Chew at: