Back to monthly index
|Portland, TX LCT|
|February 21, 2009|
- A player’s rank at the tournament, based on their wins, losses and spread.
May be incorrect if a director has submitted bye-related data in a deprecated format.
- A player’s name as it appears in the ratings list.
- A player’s record of wins and losses. Byes count as wins, forfeits as losses, and ties as half-win/half-losses.
- The difference between the number of points a player scores and the number of points scored by all of the opponents.
- A player’s pretournament rating.
- A player’s performance rating, representing the player’s strength counting only this event.
- A player’s post-tournament rating.
- The difference between the player’s pretournament and post-tournament ratings.
- Traditional Rating
- A player’s rating computed using the original normal expectation curve.
- 2008 Revised Rating
- A player’s rating computed using the new logistic expectation curve, introduced at the beginning of October 2008.
- A player’s rating according to the rating system in effect for this tournament. If more than one pair of columns is given, this event was split-rated because of its length.
- Round-by-Round Results
- A player’s list of opponents, with photos where available (hover mouse over photo for name), one of WLTB (win, loss, tie or bye),
opponent rank, player score and opponent score.
Copyright © 2008 HASBRO. All rights reserved.
Technical problems with this page? E-mail us.